Ten reasons vaping is great as opposed to smoking.
- Vaping does not produce smoke, only vapor, which means that it does not produce the harmful tar and carbon monoxide that smoking does. This means that vaping is less harmful to both the user and those around them.
- Vaping allows the user to control their nicotine intake, whereas with smoking, the user is at the mercy of the nicotine content in each cigarette.
- Vaping does not have the same lingering smell as smoking, so it is less likely to cause problems with friends, family, or coworkers.
- Vaping is less expensive than smoking in the long run, as the user can purchase refillable vape juice rather than constantly buying packs of cigarettes.
- Vaping comes in a variety of flavors, whereas cigarettes only come in a few limited flavors.
- Vaping does not produce ash or butt, which means that it is less messy than smoking.
- Vaping does not cause yellowing of the teeth or fingernails, a common side effect of smoking.
- Vaping does not produce the same “smoker’s cough” that smoking does, which can lead to long-term lung damage.
- Vaping does not produce the same “smoker’s breath” that smoking does, which can be off-putting to others.
- Vaping does not produce the same fire hazard as smoking, which means that it is safer to use in places where smoking is prohibited.
It’s important to note that vaping is not without risk, it’s not recommended for non-smokers or youth, it’s still a relative note that vaping nicotine is still addictive and should be used with caution.